This week saw a few close games (HOU/WAS, NO/SF) that I didn’t expect to be close. Randy Moss blew up Revis island, and Ravens fans are illogical when analyzing the loss to the Bengals.
Joe Flacco had a bad game. He also has three road playoff wins in his first two years. He also dominated the Jets on third down on the road last week.
If two games are enough to judge a player or a team on, then the Buccaneers are going to the Super Bowl. See what I mean?
Anyway, here are my picks from week 2:
- Spread: 7-8-1 (Season: 14-15-3)
- Over/under: 8-8 (Season: 17-14-1)
- Specials: 3-0 (Season: 5-1)
I’m on fire in my lock/upset/survivor picks of the week. But as for the picks vs. the spread, I promise I will (try my best to) be better next week.
Now, for the Week 2 awards:
- Offensive Player of the week: Jahvid Best, RB, Detroit Lions (17 carries, 78 yards, 2 TDs; 9 receptions, 154 yards, 1 TD)
- Defensive Player of the week: James Harrison, LB, Pittsburgh Steelers (11 tackles, 2 sacks, 2 forced fumbles)
- Highlight of the week: randy moss catch over darrelle revis
Thanks for reading.