As I sit here watching season one of “The Wire”, I notice how the drug kingpin looks strikingly similar to Julius in “Remember the Titans”.
Speaking of the Titans, they almost made my lock of the week. Denver going cross-country with an average run defense having to face Chris Johnson and Vince Young sets up well for Tennessee. However, the spread is a little too high for me to trust Tennessee with.
Besides, as written in the Week 3 review, the lock of the week and the upset of the week comes from the same game.
So, before I forget the Titans (-6.5), or any other of my Week 4 picks, here they are:
- DEN @ TEN (-6.5), 42=DEN, under
- BAL @ PIT (-2.5), 34.5=BAL, under
- CIN (-3) @ CLE, 37.5=CIN, over
- DET @ GB (-14.5), 46=DET, over
- CAR @ NO (-13.5), 44.5=NO, over
- SF @ ATL (-7), 42.5=ATL, under
- SEA (-1.5) @ STL, 39.5=STL, over
- NYJ (-6) @ BUF, 36=NYJ, over
- IND (-7.5) @ JAX, 46=IND under
- HOU (-3) @ OAK, 43.5=HOU, over
- ARI @ SD (-8.5), 45=SD, over
- WAS @ PHI (-6), 43=WAS, over
- CHI @ NYG (-4), 44=CHI, under
- NE (-1) @ MIA, 47=NE, under
*all spreads according to Wynn LV
Lock of the week: WAS (+6) @ PHI
Upset of the week: WAS (+6) @ PHI
Survivor pick: New Orleans over Carolina
Must-see game of the week: Baltimore @ Pittsburgh
We’ll see how those picks pan out. I will say that right now, I feel a lot better about these picks than I did of my Week 3 picks, this time last week.
One more thing…go Ravens!
Thanks for reading.